This job requires US Citizenship
This job is in Dumfries, VA, not at our corporate office in Dumfries.
Typical Job Duties Include:
- Provide initial point-of-contact support for all technical issues.
- Provide clear, understandable documentation on troubleshooting steps and solutions.
- Willingness to accept and give technical assistance to both internal and external contacts.
- Willingness to continue your technical certification path of choice.
- Taking and giving directions, both clear and to the point.
- Taking a project and completing it correctly in a timely manner.
- Availability to go on-site to support any IT-related device that cannot be handled remotely.
- Availability for an on-call rotation lasting 1 week.
Required Technical Competences:
- Help-Desk experience 2+ years
- Good working knowledge in all desktop Windows OS's
- Good working knowledge in all Apple products
- Good working knowledge in technical terms (i.e. DNS, IP, WAN, bandwidth)
- Ability to interact with 3rd party vendors to solve issues
- Above Average communications skills
- Above Average customer service skills
- Above Average documentation skills
- Above Average driving record
- Above Average follow-up skills
- 3+ Years as an IT Support Specialist
- 2+ Years experience with Active Directory
- 2+ Years experience with NTFS Permissions
- MCSE (any) Certification(s)
- Hyper V experience
- A+ / Net + / Security + Certification(s)
- Medical IT Background
- Financial Services Background
- Firewall Experience
- Network Experience
- VoIP Experience
Candidates who wish to be considered above other candidates must disclose a salary range and be willing to submit to a drug test and background check.
TSI - Your Technology Partner
Why Work Here?TSI - Your Technology Partner is a Managed IT Service Provider with areas of service in Managed Networks, Cyber-security and Voice over Internet Protocol Solutions. We simplify technology for our clients so they can focus on their jobs. Our areas of service include 12 states and 3 countries with clients in industries such as: Engineering, Financial, Government, Healthcare, Legal, Manufacturing, Not-for-Profits, Schools and many more. TSI has been on the Inc. 5000 List for Fastest Growing Companies in America for the past 5 years. As a rapidly growing organization, we are continually adding new, career-driven team members. We bring fortune 500 services to all businesses.
Great team to work with. Great potential for financial and technical growth.