We have a great team and looking to compliment it with a seasoned windows system administrator.
Typical Job Duties Include:
- Windows server administration
- On boarding, Discovery New Clients
- Network Security monitoring and incident response remediation
- Above average verbal and written communications skills
- Minor Cyber Security Tasks - Log Evaluation, Tool Monitoring
- BDR/BC Solutions like Datto, Unitrends
- Provide clear, understandable documentation on troubleshooting steps and solutions.
- Availability to start and complete projects that can span short and long term.
- Availability to start and complete on-board/off-board all new/leaving employees.
- Willingness to accept and give technical assistance to both internal and external contacts.
- Willingness to continue your technical certification path of choice.
- Taking and giving directions, both clear and to the point.
- Taking a project and completing it correctly in a timely manner.
- Escalation point for help-desk
Required Non-Technical Competencies:
- Above average customer service
- Ability to take projects from start to finish
- Ability to Project Manage & Document all projects/tasks
- Ability to work nights and weekends, as necessary, to complete tasks
- Ability to provide guidance in non-technical terms to our clients
- Ability to communicate efficiently on all projects and processes
- Be willing to continue acquiring certification
Required Technical Competencies:
- Expertise in the Windows Server Environments
- Expertise in the Windows Desktop Environments
- 7,8 (8.1),10
- Expertise in the interoperability between the Desktop & Server Environments
- AD,File Services,Print Services,NTP Services,DNS Services,DHCP Services
- IIS Services,PowerShell, VPN
- Expertise in Network Environments
- TCP Port List
- Firewall Implementation Sonicwall
- RADIUS Authentication Protocols
- Wireless Access & Protocols
- Knowledge in Cloud (Public/Private) Environments
- Windows Azure
- Windows Hyper V
- Microsoft Office 365
Required All-Around Competencies:
- Above average Communications Skills verbal and written
- Above average Documentation Skills
- 3+ Years Help Desk experience
- 3+ Years Systems & Network Administrator or Engineer
- Good driving record
- Strong sense of duty
- Detail oriented
- Expert follow-up skills
Desired All-Around Competencies:
- Financial IT Background, Medical Background, Private Equity, Non Profit
- MCSE – (Any)
- Soncwall Firewall
- Unitrends BDR
- Microsoft SQL Experience
Candidates who wish to be considered above other candidates must disclose needed salary range and be willing to submit to a drug test.