Diesel Mechanic Helper
TSI TRUCING LLC
- $18 to $19 Hourly
- Helps mechanic perform maintenance and repairs such as tune-ups and oil changes, checks tires and brakes, replaces spark plugs and engages in other similar tasks.
- Assists mechanic with electrical systems such as replacing batteries, starters, and lights.
- Cleans the shop and returns tools to proper location.
- Maintains inventory of replacement parts and equipment.
- Inspects tools and equipment to ensure they are in working order.
- Updates maintenance and repair logs for vehicles.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of semi truck/trailer repair helpful.
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to use power and hand tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read service and repair manuals.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely fashion.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Related experience preferred.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, kneel, and squat to perform repairs and inspections.
- Must be able to work safely in a noisy area with many odors present.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
TSI TRUCING LLCJeffersonville, IN
Over a month ago
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.