The Driver/Warehouse Associate delivers high performance standards around all aspects of delivering, loading, and unloading materials. This position requires maintaining an on-time schedule and ongoing communication with management, installers, and jobsite superintendents. The person in this position must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, problem-solve, and be flexible. Safe driving and maintaining a positive image of the company is mandatory. This position also undertakes various warehouse duties and facility maintenance.
· Timely transportation of materials
· Responsible for loading and unloading all deliveries
· Plan route to ensure the most economical use of time and equipment
· Deliver materials on time per schedule to jobsites
· Ensure both general and preventative maintenance measures are performed on vehicles
· Perform routine inspections on equipment and vehicles, and refer defects or repairs to management
· Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and dollies
· Perform facility maintenance and/or custodial tasks such as cleaning the parking lot, loading dock area, and areas surrounding the building, keeping floors clear of debris
· Abide by all company safety policies, and state and federal transportation regulations
· Other duties as assigned
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is constantly required to use hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and walk.
· The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Hold and maintain CDL Class B license with airbrakes
· Competitive Pay
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401 (k)
Job Type: Full-time