Inside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Spaventa Group (“TSG”) is looking for talented, driven individuals to join our team of exceptional investment professionals. At TSG, our sales team members hold the title of Consultant and are tasked with generating investments for the TSG family of funds through a variety of methods, including cold calling prospective clients, obtaining additional investments from existing clients and following up on referrals.
TSG team members embody values like integrity, perseverance and ambition, and we pride ourselves on our ability to adhere to these values consistently and effectively. All TSG team members are part of a winning culture built around a strong dedication to our clients and a focused commitment to helping team members exceed their potential.
The ideal Consultant candidate is an ambitious, energetic team player who wants to join a firm that truly cares about the professional and personal development of all its team members. Individuals who prosper in the Consultant role tend to have extensive experience in cold calling and generating over-the-phone sales. Successful Consultants also tend to have experience selling financial products such as stocks, bonds, private placements, loans / mortgages, insurance, precious metals and commodities.
The Consultant role is a full-time position. All candidates are expected to be in the office from 9am until 5pm (at minimum), Monday through Friday. If you cannot fulfill this expectation, please do not apply.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Reach out to prospective investors via cold calling and other creative outreach strategies
- Present and sell TSG’s fund holdings (e.g., shares of large private companies on the verge of going public, earlier stage venture capital, etc.) to prospective and existing clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client / investor relationships
- Achieve clearly defined fundraising targets
- Keep abreast of financial industry news, trends and best practices
- Work full-time hours (9am-5pm, Monday through Friday, at minimum)
Inside Sales Representative Requirements
- Excellent phone presentation skills
- Previous experience with cold-calling and over-the-phone sales required
- Previous experience selling financial products preferred
- Ability to work under intense pressure
- Ability to stay on the phone for extended periods
- Ability to work without a salary (compensation is 100% referral fee-based). While there is no base salary, Consultant compensation is uncapped and TSG Consultants count themselves amongst the top 1% of income earners in America
Resources Provided to TSG Consultants
- High quality prospective client leads
- State-of-the-art dialing system
- CRM software for managing clients
- In-depth, hands-on sales training
- Proprietary TSG research and reports
- Robust back office support
- Stellar leadership team and company culture
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at TSG