The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for answering phones, greeting clients, and assisting
the VP of Sales in administrative tasks as needed.
- Greet and direct all walk-in guests
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Responsible for sorting mail
- Admin support for all trainings – ground transport, lunches, team dinner
- Assist CEO/Director of Strategic Planning as needed
- Ordering new business cards
- Assist with new hire training
- Other duties as needed assigned by supervisor
- 30 hour work weekThe statements outlined above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work currently being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Previous travel booking experience
- Self-starter with ability to organize own work and meet deadlines
- High School Diploma required
- Ability to work in a sedentary manner
- Hand dexterity -use of hands, fingers, wrists, and arms required to write, type, reach, feel, and/or lift
- Ability to bend, lift, stoop, stand, walk, and/or sit
- Must poses ability to use cognitive fine and gross motor skills for critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to use physical, mental, vision, speech, and hearing fine and gross motor skills to operate computers, telephones, and other office equipment
Salary: $19.00 - $20.00 per hour DOE + competitive benefits package!
The Sliding Door Company does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to age, race, color, disability, sex, natural origin, religion, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State, or Local law.