Call Center Customer Service
TSDC - Space Plus Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: 22 days ago
- $17 to $21 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
The Sliding Door Company is a successful manufacture and distributor of high-end interior glass solutions with 20 Showroom's throughout North America. Since 2005, our objective has always been to provide functional, state-of-the-art interior doors that optimize the available floor space in any residential setting.
As a Customer Service Professional, you will have the opportunity to provide excellent customer service with first call resolution and product knowledge. This position requires the ability and desire to provide service by phone 100% of the time. Candidates should be comfortable problem-solving, with a very professional tone and caring demeanor, as well as ensuring top-notch customer satisfaction.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Professionally answer telephone incoming calls with a welcoming greeting and listen attentively to caller’s needs
- Accurately document client’s estimate/order number and the reason for calling in the CRM along with all relevant notes
- Ensure customer inquiries regarding product, and logistics-related issues are handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Review installer reports and reconcile discrepancies daily as needed
- Accurately analyze and coordinate product-related solutions to meet customer’s project needs by conferring with supervisor to ensure any associated costs are properly charged
- Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions related to product and/or processes
- Prioritize inquiries based on level of urgency, identifying matters that require an immediate response
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Proactively collaborate with other team members to identify and implement process improvement strategies and tactics
- Work well within a team, always seeking to find understanding and work through challenges
- Participate in quality assurance processes/programs/initiatives as requested
- Demonstrate effective and very professional handling of tough calls/ upset or difficult customers
- Review and troubleshoot sales orders
- Analyze quotes and measurements provided by Sales and Technicians for accuracy
- Deliver complete, informative and accurate estimates as requested by the Commercial and Residential sales teams
- Communicate with internal departments to clarify project scope and job details to ensure proper delivery of quoted project
- Master product specifications and applications, quoting, order processing, installation process and related field issues
- Contact clients to efficiently schedule installation appointments
- Schedule appointments for field installers to minimize drive time and/or distance as needed, and suggest alternative routes when appropriate
- Follow up and interact with customers and installation teams
- Proficiently navigate a Windows-based & Web-based system to optimize current & future schedules
- High school diploma
- 4-5 years of customer support experience or experience as Client Service Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer Orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills including, MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong work ethic and capacity to handle high work volume in a teamwork environment
TSDC - Space PlusWhy Work Here?
Well established, reputable, nationwide company with an awesome CEO, great benefits, and lots of room for growth!
The Sliding Door Company is the leading manufacturer of innovative, high-quality, interior sliding and swing door solutions. Our products are an ideal fit for residential, commercial, multi-unit and hospitality settings. The Sliding Door Company's interior glass door solutions are an ideal and innovative solution for home and office. Visit one of 20 conveniently located showroom locations throughout the US and Canada. As featured on Oprah, HGTV, Dwell, Elle Decor, Architecture Record, Chicago Sun Times, San Diego Magazine, Los Angeles Magazine, SF Chronicle, Luxury, The New York Times, Interior Design and more.
20235 Bahama St ChatsworthLos Angeles, CA