Hotel Restaurant Bartender - Olathe Hotels (K-10 and Ridgeview)
- Posted: over a month ago
Our bartender/server associates at The Terrace Kitchen + Tap play a critical role in delivering an excellent guest experience by ensuring a seamless guest experience including bartending, waiting on tables, handling guest financial transactions, bussing tables, and assisting in the kitchen as needed. During slower periods our bartender/server staff may be the only “front of house” staff member in the restaurant, so the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time is critical.
Compensation & Benefits
- Performance reviews (with raise eligibility) at 3 months, 6 months, then every 6 months.
- Quarterly bonus plan with revenue sharing and team performance incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance (full-time associates).
- Paid vacation (full-time associates).
- 24/7 telemedicine for employee and up to 7 family members (no cost to employees).
- $500 referral bonus for referring new employees.
- 401(k) with 3% employer contribution (no employee match required).
- Up to $500 per year in tuition assistance.
- Hotel discounts for employee, family and friends through brand discount programs.
- Opportunities for promotions into leadership roles.
- Work as the only “front of house” employee in the restaurant most days, handling all aspects of guest interaction.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment at all times by following company and health department safety and food safety procedures.
- Open the bar at the beginning of shift and close at the end of the shift, ensuring proper procedures are followed and completely cleaning all work areas at the end of each shift.
- Assist in the kitchen with cooking and cleaning responsibilities as needed.
- Bus tables and assist with cleaning other hotel areas as needed.
- Assist management with inventory and ordering as needed.
- Handle other responsibilities as needed/directed by hotel management.
- A positive attitude and a commitment to working as a team to deliver excellent service.
- Able to work a flexible schedule – weekend and holiday availability are required; willingness to work split shifts may be needed to achieve full-time hours (restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner).
- Minimum one year of bartending experience, with foodservice experience preferred as well.
- Passionate about delivering excellent guest service in every guest interaction.
- Able to handle stressful, high-pressure situations and conflict in a calm, professional manner.
- Physically able to perform all responsibilities including but not limited to bending, stooping, kneeling, reaching, standing for extended periods and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Able to pass food safety certifications as required by the health department and company leadership.
- Able to successfully pass a drug test and background check.
About TS2 Hospitality
TS2 Hospitality (www.ts2hospitality.com) is a family-owned, Kansas City-based hospitality ownership and management company with four hotels open and two more under development. We are part of the larger Ehrhardt Properties hotel group with over 30 franchised hotels in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas and Oklahoma and a brand portfolio including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Choice, and Wyndham.
Our vision: We deliver remarkable hospitality by encouraging excellence in each other.
Our values: We are family | We are selfless servants | We own it | We will straight talk | We have fun!
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?