TruTherapy LPC is an outpatient mental health counseling center that has earned a reputation for excellence in the CSRA by helping our community members successfully cope with everything from mental illness to the daily stress and challenges of life. Our treatment builds on each client's personal strengths to help them become the best version of themselves. We offer a broad range of mental and behavioral health treatments for all ages 2-99.
TruTherapy LPC is seeking multiple Licensed Counselors to provide Individual, Family, and Group therapy for mental health, behavioral health and substance abuse clients in our Augusta, GA office. In-office and Community-based positions are available for immediate hire. Fully licensed therapist only. Minimum 20 hours per week required (up to 40 hours available).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Individual, Family, and/or Group therapy
- Will conduct assessments, develop progress notes and implement treatment plans
- Ensure all documentation is done in a timely manner using our software system
- Must have the ability to personally relate one-on-one with each client and build solid relationships
- Must be able to work collaboratively within a team
- MUST be licensed as an LPC, LCSW, MFT, or a related discipline in the state of Georgia
- Must have at least 2 years experience in a related field
Not required but beneficial:
- CAC I, CAC II, or MAC certifications
- Experience/Certification with Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT)
- Ability to speak Spanish
- Flexible hours! As long as you can accommodate your clients, you decide the days/hours you work
- This position is for a 1099 sub-contracted employee. Hourly compensation and mileage reimbursement will be discussed during the interview process.
Keywords: Counselor Therapist Mental Health Counseling Therapy LPC LCSW LMFT MAC CAC Behavioral Health Social Worker Psychotherapy Clinical
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $26,000.00 to $72,800.00 /year