Home Health RN-Non Oasis
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $90,000 Yearly
We are seeking a Home Health RN-Non Oasis to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
TRUST HOME CARE, INC.Why Work Here?
Lots of room to grow, great Leadership
Home health Agency providing Skilled Nursing, Therapy and Home health Aide services.
AddressPrince George's County, MD
HealthcareView all jobs at TRUST HOME CARE, INC.