Client Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Entry Level Client Sales Representative Needed ASAP - Paid Training Provided
Looking for an amazing company to get your foot in the door, prove yourself and advance up? You have found the company that will offer paid training every step of the way to develop its people into tomorrow’s leaders.
This is more than your average sales role. You will receive training in every aspect to ensure your success in presentation skills, sales techniques, negotiation, brand marketing and customer relationship management.
Trust Group is looking for candidates with a hunter’s mentality and uncompromising work ethic to bring our products and services to consumers.
Create a win, win, win relationship for our customers, clients and YOU! Offer unparalleled products and services provided by our top clients. You’ll target consumers and recommend solutions by using consultative selling to suggest service plans and other upgraded services, and successfully negotiate and close sales.
- Learn and implement full sales cycle to bring on new accounts
- Conduct cross price analysis for customers to cover benefits
- Maintain excellent customer service and rapport to establish long lasting relationships
- Use CRM software such as Salesforce to track sales and data
- Represent our client’s brand by being brand ambassador
- Manage and set up retail territory and relationships with vendors
Perks we will provide:
- Competitive pay plus bonuses and incentives to drive performance
- Ongoing sales training to keep you at the top of your game
- Health benefits for full time employees
- Serious growth potential for your career in business management or leadership roles
- Amazing trips and travel opportunities
- One of a kind company culture
- Fun work space with arcade, putting green and free snacks
- Team building activities
- Philanthropy opportunities to give back to our community
Qualities of a top performer:
- Self-motivated and driven to set and hit quotas
- Ambitious and competitive to be number 1
- Confidence in communication, people and relationship building skills
- Experience delivering superior customer service
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce is a huge plus
- High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Previous experience in sales, account management, customer service, direct marketing, retail management is a plus but not mandatory
Here at Trust Group, the amount of success that someone achieves is directly proportional to the amount of effort they put into it. Our commitment is to our people. This includes our clients, customers, and team. We provide a positive, energetic and fun environment that encourages excellence.
TRUST GROUP INCWhy Work Here?
We provide a positive, energetic and fun environment that encourages excellence.
Welcome to Trust Group. We hope you enjoy learning more about our company, services, culture, and team. Our company was founded on one simple basis, provide continuous opportunities for all individuals seeking to better themselves professionally or personally. We are here to train and develop the future leaders of tomorrow. We offer a top notch training program in sales, marketing, management, and leadership development. We are not your standard 9 – 5ers. You will not find any cubicles in our office. Here at Trust Group, the amount of success that someone achieves is directly proportional to the amount of effort they put into it. Our commitment is to our people. This includes our clients, customers, and team. We provide a positive, energetic and fun environment that encourages excellence.