Class A Hazmat Driver - Home Weekly
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Call or TEXT me - Beverly at 919*588*3266 for an immediate phone screen.
Your role as a home weekly Solo driver will be to haul totes of paint from the main facility to customers in the Eastern half of the United States and Canada.
- We need 2 drivers who live anywhere between OH and Buffalo, NY or anywhere between OH and Detroit, MI. These 2 drives must have Canadian access
- We need 3 drivers out of either Ohio; West Virginia; Eastern Kentucky; Western Pennsylvania; & Michigan. Or 50 miles of Louisville, KY; Nashville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Memphis, TN; Canton, MS; Charlotte, NC; Spartanburg, SC; Birmingham, AL. This driver does not need Canadian access
- Detroit, MI; Warren, MI; Sterling Heights, MI; Toledo, OH; Smyrna, TN; Georgetown, KY; Lincoln, AL; Montgomery, AL; Vance, AL; Duncan, SC; San Antonio, TX; Blue Springs, MS; Canton, MS; Toronto, ON; Windsor, ON & other locations as needed.
- Up to 2,300 miles per week
- Fleet Average Pay: $1,076/week
- Fleet Average Miles: 2,949/week
- Top Earner Pay: $1,165/week
- Top Miles: 1,984/week
- 6 months of recent verifiable experience,
- Must have Hazmat and Tanker (required before attending orientation)
- Must be willing to drive at night (more night driving than usual)
- Home weekly
- Combination of drop and hook/live load
Truck Speed 62 pedal; 65 cruise
- $500 Transition Bonus – Paid out after completion of first dispatch
- $25 for border cross; no per diem option.
- $20 per drop (average 3 drops)
- No per diem option
Parking At facility or other secure location
All enter here $250/day when available to work
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at TRUCKING PEOPLE