Class A CDL Flatbed Truck Driver - Local Off Weekends Holidays
TRUCKING PEOPLE Aguada, PR
- Posted: over a month ago
Call Liza Rodriguez 281-612-1870 for phone interview & qualification
BACK IN FULL SWING, LETS GET BACK TO WORK!
Want to work for a world's leading producer of Silestone quartz surfaces, and a family-owned business focuses on the design, production and distribution of architectural and decorative solutions made from natural stone. It creates and defines leading products that are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for the home and public spaces under the criteria of careful design, innovation and environmental respect.
A driver is responsible for delivering products safely and efficiently to customers and warehouses. Those performing this job usually work alone and receive direction from Supervisors, Dispatchers, Warehouse Managers and in some cases Transportation Managers.
TRUCK DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- Class A Driver's License (3-5 Years)
- High School diploma/GED required
- Experience in similar role of 3+ years
- Clean driving history
- Air Break Endorsement required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a skilled test (driving test)
- Must be drug free
TRUCK DRIVER BENEFITS
- Health insurance, dental, vision, prescription drug card, disability benefits
- Company sponsored life insurance for all employees
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation beginning your first year
Hourly Pay 22.00 -23.00 an hour based on experience
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at TRUCKING PEOPLE