AI Proofreader/Writer Cali Tech Jobs move to Texas
- $25 Hourly
Call Liza for quick phone screen 281-612-1870 Great opportunity for College Students/Recent Grads/Retirees/Teachers/Linguists/Editors/Readers IF you can pass Assessments you can do this work!
These are In-Office jobs working scheduled hours, paying $25.00 an hour +OT
Our client is looking for a Proofreader/Writer to join our team in our Dallas offices. People in this role will be responsible for reading/writing technical documents in a Chat Bot platform.
The ideal candidate is an excellent writer/reader. He/she is able to convey technical concepts in simple, clear instructions with detailed words. He/she will be intimately familiar with the product features and functionalities.
- Document – Create documentation, guidelines, and instructions for the technical program or software. Understand the audience intended for the material and the requirements of the project.
- Collaborate and review – Collaborate with team members such as software or hardware engineers to understand any specific process needed. Receive feedback on documents and make changes as needed or suggested.
- Batchelor's Degree Highly Preferred
- College courses in English or Technical Writing is preferred
- Three years of recent experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Proven experience working independently, setting tasks and timelines and meeting those goals
Powered by JazzHR
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.