Operational Excellence Leader
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Our partner, an industry leading manufacturing company is seeking Operational Excellence individuals to join their team located near Colorado Springs, CO!
The Operational Excellence Analyst will be responsible for developing and implementing the corporate operational excellence strategy, with a focus on employee engagement and cultural transformation. In this role the successful candidate will support all activities assigned to the program office at a deployed unit. Successful candidates for the Operational Excellence Analyst role will have previous industrial experience in operations, quality assurance, or continuous improvement. Someone with good facilitation skills along with the knowledge of tools and techniques of methods to engage and lead groups of people would be a good fit for this role.
• Lead ideations sessions with cross-functional teams and track initiative progress and financial impact for unit
• Analyze data and monitor performance KPIs with units daily
• Identify and develop operational change activists while establishing a strong communication and engagement across unit
• Support of all other members of program office and execute activities provided by program office manager
• Identify, quantify and execute on EBS activities across unit
• Lead training, coaching and mentoring sessions with shop personal
• Support all all EBS activities (preparation phase, active phase, and support phase)
• Improve employee engagement and collaborate with operators to improve performance
• Working with site administrative support functions such Human Resources, Finance and Accounting, IT, to create a collaborative approach to EBS success
• Industrial or Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering Technologist, other engineering disciplines will be considered, Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferred
• 5 years’ industry experience, candidates with less than 5 years of experience may be considered for a Specialist role
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Lean tools training and experience
• Ability to understand work flow/through‐put in a facility
• Experience with change management, experience in a manufacturing or related industry preferred
• Strong collaborator and ability to influence at production unit
• Solid teambuilding skills and demonstrated ability to motivate and coach a high performing team
• Ensures accountability and sets clear expectations in line with commitments
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-pace environment
• Training and/or Certification with Six Sigma, SPC, 5‐S, TMC, Project Management Facilitation or other quality/process improvement processes, a plus
• Experience and expertise in Value Stream Mapping with the ability to lead the process
• Experience and expertise in leading A3 processes; knowledge or formats and procedures
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Lean Manufacturing Software
• Ability to use analytical tools and strong understanding of statistics
• Short and long term disability programs
• Retirement Account contributions and (401k) with employer match
• Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
• Employer-provided Group Life and Voluntary Life Insurance options
• Paid vacations, sick time and 10 paid holiday days per year
• Apprenticeship and career advancement within the company
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness program
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
TRS Staffing Solutions Group is equipped to meet the recruiting needs of candidates and employers across a range of industries and around the world. With more than 20 years’ experience, we have the resources and the know-how to find skilled staff at short notice for the most complex and large- scale projects.
We cover multiple industry sectors in the US & Canada including; Energy (oil & gas) & Chemicals; Power (fossil & nuclear) & Renewables (wind, solar, wave, hydro); Manufacturing & Life Sciences; Aerospace & Automotive; Mining & Metals; Infrastructure Road & Rail; IT & Telecoms and the Public Sector.
TRS StaffingWhy Work Here?
Amazing company culture, great benefits and room for growth!
http://www.trsstaffing.com TRS Staffing Solutions Group is equipped to meet the recruiting needs of candidates and employers across a range of industries and around the world. With more than 20 years’ experience, we have the resources and the know-how to find skilled staff at short notice for the most complex and large- scale projects. We cover multiple industry sectors in the US & Canada including; Energy (oil & gas) & Chemicals; Power (fossil & nuclear) & Renewables (wind, solar, wave, hydro); Manufacturing & Life Sciences; Aerospace & Automotive; Mining & Metals; Infrastructure Road & Rail; IT & Telecoms and the Public Sector.
AddressColorado Springs, CO
BusinessView all jobs at TRS Staffing