We currently seek a high caliber Equipment Planner for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Palo Alto, CA
· Identify all building infrastructure requirements for equipment installation related to power, data, HVAC, plumbing, etc., and ensure these requirements are provided to the architect/engineering (AE) firms and ensure that these requirements are included in all project design and construction documents.
· Identify if the equipment will be VA furnished, VA installed (VV) or VA furnished contactor Installed (VC) or contractor furnished contractor installed (CC).
· Develop all procurement requirements and equipment specification sheets and submit to contracting for purchase. Research state of the art equipment and identify sources of procurement. Coordinate with contracting officer. Enter all procurements in Budget Project Tracker. Use Attainia for project management.
· Inventory and coordinate the installation of all (VV) equipment. Coordinate the transfer of VC equipment to the general contractor. Review and approve General Contractor (GC) submittals for CC equipment. Ensure all equipment is installed correctly. Maintain all procurement documents. Coordinate the installation of equipment with Engineering Service and Biomedical Engineering prior to being used.
- Minimum 3 years of architectural or medical equipment planner experience.
- Proficiency in Revit.
- Knowledge of health care policies and practices as well as medical equipment standards and use is a critical element. Understanding strategic and facility planning goals and objectives, planning processes, budget preparation, and transition and occupancy operations.
- Knowledge required managing and coordinating all hospital and clinic activation activities in support of major, minor, and station level construction projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Perform professional duties with a high level of team collaboration to achieve excellence.
- knowledge of the building activation process with planning, design and coordination of activation activities, warehousing, staging and the eventual installation.
- Knowledge of the management and organizational structure of hospitals and health care institutions
Employment Type: Contract to Hire
Location of Position: South San Francisco, CA
Location Type: Office/Job Site
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ora Chak; email: Ora.Chak@trsstaffing.com
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.