Structural Design Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Structural Design Engineer
Location: Moss Point, MS
Industry: engineering and construction
Status of Hire: direct placement
Pay: $75k - $80k+
Benefits: Company paid employee medical insurance, dental & vision insurance, short and long-term disability, accident and critical illness insurance, PTO and holidays, 401k with company match & profit sharing, and more!
Summary of Primary Functions: Performs engineering duties in designing of structural concrete components and their connects, and overseeing the construction for institutional and commercial building projects
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
All employees are required to follow all Safety and Quality rules and processes to ensure a safe working environment, and the production of high-quality products.
- Designs structural concrete components and their connections applying engineering principles and analysis
- Manages the engineering phase of construction project interfacing with sales, estimating, project management, and operations, as well as the general contractor and architect engineer
- Engage with Production and Quality Control to understand basic operations
- Observes field sites on projects to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications, as assigned. This will include observation along with development and tracking of field repairs
- Conduct daily and/or weekly site visits (within drivable distance).
- Use computer software such as REVIT, Structureworks, and other inhouse programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Specifications or Qualifications:
- Certificates, Licenses, Registration: Passed the FE exam preferred
- Education: College Degree (4-year) is required.
- Experience: Some previous, related work experience is a plus.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
TRS Staffing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity to work for an international EPC firm!
AddressMoss Point, MS
ConstructionView all jobs at TRS Staffing Solutions