We are currently hiring several positions for a large scale transportation manufacturer here in the Charleston area. Our Client is growing at a rapid pace and has asked us to help find hardworking and loyal employees to join their already great team! We currently have positions on 1st and 2nd shift. This position offers full time hours, pay increase once you are brought on permanent (90 day Contract to Hire), benefits, PTO, and quarterly bonus opportunities.. If you are interested in a long term opportunity with a great company or have questions about the position then please apply with an updated resume today !
We are currently looking for individuals to join the CNC Department. Please read the job description below, if you feel like you are a good fit for this role and want to hear more or want to hear about other opportunities that we have in the Charleston area apply with an updated resume!!
• Program, set up, and operate more than one type of production machines such as CNC mills, drill presses, lathes, Komo Routers, etc.
• Machine parts and comparing templates.
• Able to read detailed blue prints / drawings.
• Experience using micrometers, calipers, and various gauges.
• Program machines using G-code.
• Maintaining data in ERP system.
• Fulfilling company standard times and individual productivity goals.
• Fulfilling output requirements while reducing scrap levels.
Educational Level for Position:
• High School Diploma.
• CNC Certificate preferred.
Special Skills/Qualifications Needed:
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
• Must be able to QC own work.
• Ability to perform tasks efficiently while maintaining quality.
• Ability to handle tasks requiring detailed (or precise) actions and manipulations.
• Proficiency with metric and standard unit measurement systems.
• Proficient utilizing G-code and Cadcam software.
• Proven knowledge of machine tooling.
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds safely.
From the apprentice to the senior discipline supervisor, we have the experience and understanding to match the skills and knowledge of the candidate to your project needs.
Stable company, seeking a dependable employee to grow with the company.
TRS Craft Services
Why Work Here?Our recruiters are highly experienced in finding skilled craft professionals across construction, engineering, operations & maintenance, project services, commissioning and shutdown/outage needs. From the apprentice to the senior discipline supervisor, we have the experience and understanding to match the skills and knowledge of the candidate to your project needs. Stable company, seeking a dependable employee to grow with the company.
At TRS Craft Services we value diversity and sustainability across all of our business activities.