Responsible for the procurement of goods and services, the processing of a project’s accounts payable and employee payable transactions, the processing of petty cash and purchasing card transactions, the support of human resource functions, particularly with regard to the employment process, the processing of weekly payroll transactions, the processing of client billings, and the support of the Facilities Department as required. Establishes and maintains records pertaining to these transactions and performs a combination of duties including checking figures, forms, and reports for accuracy and completeness, routine calculations, postings, and verifications, which are necessary to sustain the project’s primary purchasing, accounting, personnel, timekeeping/payroll, and facility records. Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature.
PERFORMANCE DIMENSIONS AND TASKS
1. Process vendor invoices
2. Report MasterCard activity
3. Maintain petty cash account
4. Process proposals and Admin Procurement Action Requests (APARs)
5. Process weekly payrolls
6. Process client billings
7. Provide administrative support for the human resources function
8. Assist the Facilities Department
9. Provide reports
10. Perform other related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Preference for additional accounting education in a technical or advanced education environment.
Experience: Minimum of five years of accounting/accounts payable experience in a project or similar environment.
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures such as file and record management.
· Knowledge of mathematics and its applications as well as mathematical reasoning abilities.
· Knowledge of accounting and banking principles and practices and of financial reporting methods.
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Advanced organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
· Skill in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
· Ability to pass a credit background investigation.
From the apprentice to the senior discipline supervisor, we have the experience and understanding to match the skills and knowledge of the candidate to your project needs.
Stable company, seeking a dependable employee to grow with the company.
TRS Craft Services
Why Work Here?Our recruiters are highly experienced in finding skilled craft professionals across construction, engineering, operations & maintenance, project services, commissioning and shutdown/outage needs. From the apprentice to the senior discipline supervisor, we have the experience and understanding to match the skills and knowledge of the candidate to your project needs. Stable company, seeking a dependable employee to grow with the company.
At TRS Craft Services we value diversity and sustainability across all of our business activities.