Our client is an innovative power control building design and manufacturer looking to hire Assembly Technicians ASAP! Can you read a tape measure down to 1/16" or greater? We are looking for YOU! Do you have knowledge of basic tools such as a tape measure, screw driver set, hammer, razor knife, open end wrenches, grinders and saws? We are looking for YOU!
Gear Loaders are responsible for loading heavy equipment into the building.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Loads, splices, and torques all equipment.
- Hangs and splices the bus duct.
- Runs grounds to respective equipment and electrical devices.
- Make penetrations to ground building and ground loop.
- Reads/Interprets designs and drawings.
- Recognize and report hazards/ Apply safe work methods.
- Operate a fork lift as needed.
- High School diploma or GED with at least one year of relevant experience preferred.
- Knowledge of effective use of proper lock out/tag out equipment.
- Ability to use basic hand tools, power tools, tape measure, grinders and saws.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Must be able to read and interpret written and/or oral instructions.
- Must be able to safely move and relocate heavy objects with assistance of other PCI personnel or equipment.
- Must be able to work at heights exceeding 6’.