TRS Craft Services is looking for a Deburr Technician to work at an Aerospace company located in Santa Ana, CA.
Pay rate: $16 to $18 DOE
2nd Shift: 2:00pm -10:30pm
- Deburr and hand finish parts as required by specifications by using established procedures, machines, and tooling.
- Ability to use a wide variety of basic deburr and hand finish tools, both electric and pneumatic such as (right angle grinder, orbital sanders and hand finish tools and equipment).
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and instructions.
- Frequently perform work and inspection of precision parts.
- Perform rework assignments as required
- Ensure all parts paperwork and documentation is completed properly
- Enter all data as required
- Inspect finished work to required specification
1-3 years prior experience deburring metal components within the Aerospace industry is desired.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Ability to read and understand drawings, schematics, blue prints, work instructions and use standard machine shop tools.
Experience working in an environment of continuous process improvement and track record of developing and implementing process improvements. AS9100 experience desired.
Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others.
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. English proficiency is required.
Needs to be self-motivated and must be able to work independently on assignments with minimal oversight or direction.
High attention to detail and accuracy.
Knowledge of basic shop math.
Ability to work overtime as required.