- Generates sales to customers for parts, assemblies, truck rebuilds, used parts, and vision plus.
- Acts as a liaison between Client and the customer. Helps resolve any problems the customer feels he/she has with receiving parts, quality of work performed by service person, quality of rebuilt components, invoicing, and any other problems necessary to maintain rapport with the customer.
- Quotes service in the field and works with all customer relations.
- As directed by stocking list from the Manager of Inventory Control, keeps the rolling warehouse stocked with parts and rotating parts with turning inventory.
- Incumbent managers and reports to customer details of their comprehensive preventative maintenance plan.
- Incumbent is to provide a detailed call report to the Service Manager weekly to discuss customer concerns and demands in the field.
- Communicates twice daily with the direct parts representatives passing on any information or parts orders.
- Incumbent will make constant recommendations and suggestions for merchandising programs also the benefits of preventative or full maintenance agreements.
- Maintains and submits accurate and timely vehicle expense reports and personal expenses.
- High school education or GED equivalent.
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving records to be insurable by corporate insurance carrier.
- Basic knowledge of computer.
- Travel out of town two to three times per week.
- Experience in sales would be a plus although not required.
- Knowledge of Forklift Parts System would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess tact and diplomacy in order to deal with customer base and peers.
Compensation Range $30,000.00 a year with a competitive commission percentage to compensate.