TRS Consulting & Executive Search is supporting a national company with its search for an accomplished and professional Sales Account Manager to join their Sales team. This position is located in Des Moines, Iowa and offers the opportunity for a home office while working within the sales territory. This is a permanent position within a collaborative organization that strives for continuous improvement and growth.
Ideal applicants present themselves as highly organized, confident, personable, excel at developing and managing relationships, are driven by growth and career development, and appreciate working with a collaborative team.
- Actively manage and grow accounts in a unique territory. This will include a large, pre-existing customer base.
- Utilize the extensive product catalog to sell the company’s manufactured solutions to large and small companies.
- Prospect, develop, and manage new business relationships.
- Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of sales experience.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent driving record.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, exciting work environment.
- Detail-oriented and hardworking
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals, and profit-sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Full travel reimbursement, stipends, and technology tools.
TRS Consulting is a division of THE RIGHT STAFF. We are a multi-specialty retained executive search firm and align well-qualified candidates to successful companies. Our success is achieved through analyzing a company's culture, corporate strategies, and future growth and then fit these to a candidate's skills, professional background, and life experiences. For more information about our services, visit www.trscon.con.