TROY Clarksville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is a great opportunity for an ambitious, goal-oriented leader to grow with a successful manufacturing facility. As TROY continues to meet (or exceed) its goals, it requires the continued support of staff willing to do the same; meet (or exceed) their personal goals. Please include your updated resume, availability to start (immediate hiring able & preferred) and confirmation of meeting job qualifications.
*Responsibilities (Job Description, Duties, Functions)
- Remove sharp edges from precision manufactured parts using a variety of tools, including but not limited to scrapers, abrasives and specialty tools
- Ensures quality of all daily manufactured product.
- Interpret and follow work orders and track necessary transactions in the ERP system.
- Contribute to team effort in a collaborative and supportive manner
- Perform other duties as may be periodically assigned.
- Promotes good safety and housekeeping practices
Qualifications (Requirements, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Enthusiastic attitude and exceptional work ethic
- Knowledge and hand-on usage of deburr tools (X-Acto knife, buffing wheel, files, sandpaper, etc.) to remove burr and sharp edges
- Knowledge of ultrasonic parts washer and tumbler
- Fine motor skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- 2+ years’ work experience as a deburr operator in a machine shop or similar manufacturing environment
- Deburr-specific equipment experience (such as “Tumbler”, “Parts Washer”)
TROYWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunity to join an established company in its next phase of growth.
The company designs, manufactures, and distributes high-quality firearms and firearms components for law enforcement and discerning sport shooters.
1575 Corporate Parkway Blvd.Clarksville, TN
ManufacturingView all jobs at TROY