Tax Season Internship -Tax Accountant
Tropeano & McGrady, PC located in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey is seeking a highly motivated individual for tax season, December through April, 20 hours per week.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Preparation of income tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships and non-profits
- Preparation of quarterly payroll and sales tax filings
The ideal candidate will exhibit strong client relationship skills; verbal and written communication skills; problem solving ability; technical proficiency; detail oriented; and self-motivated.
References will be required. Compensation will be discussed during the interviews.
- Accounting Major
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Clear communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Must be able to work independently and, maintain productivity, accuracy and confidentiality
- Experience with MS Office (Word & Excel at a minimum)
- Prior individual tax preparation experience a plus
- Capable of dealing with stress and deadlines