At TRL Systems, we've been keeping people and their property safe for over 35 years. Everything we do has the potential to save lives and, as a Test Repair Technician II, you get to be a part of that. Your role is important and here’s what you can expect as a member of our TRL Team:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits Packages
- Employee Merit and Longevity Awards
- Company Sponsored Events
- Training and Development
- Career Advancement
As a Test Repair Technician II, you'll rely on your knowledge and can-do attitude to investigate and resolve defective fire life safety issues. Every time you meet a customer to perform repairs, you'll reinforce the confidence our customers have in you and in TRL Systems. Establishing trust and rapport with new and next customers will build positive relationships and strengthen our reputation for being not only the best in the business, but the most reliable and enjoyable to work with as well.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- You will make repetitive substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- You will walk, drive, bend, stoop, hear, and speak
- You will stand or sit for extended periods of time (2+ hours)
- You may remain in a stationary sitting position for 50 percent of the time
- You will move/transport/install/remove items weighing 50+ pounds
- You may drive for 2+ hours in a work shift/day
- You may work at extreme heights
- You will work in indoor and outdoor environments under all temperature variations
- You may work in confined spaces
- You will push/pull using your upper extremities
- Your work environment may be construction sites, commercial buildings, high rise buildings, and/or hospitals with patient contact
More About You (Position Requirements)
- Minimum 2 years of service/technical experience is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent is required but a 4-year degree in a related discipline is even better!
- EST3 Certification is required, however, specific industry experience may be considered in lieu of certificates
- Regulation IV certifications are preferred
- Proof of valid California License is required (proof of auto insurance may be requested)
- Must be able to work weekends, nights, on call and rotating shifts
We also conduct Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Background Check and an English Skills Assessment.
TRL Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
TRL’s employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.