- Provide intake, screening, referral, and crisis intervention services, under the supervision of the Clinical Director.
- Conduct individual, family, and group therapy (when applicable) for all age groups (position will be child/adolescent, focused, however knowledge of working with adult populations will be necessary).
- Develop individual treatment plans with measurable goals and objectives.
- Complete and submit all documentation as required by the policies/procedures of the practice.
- Provide information for utilization review in a timely manner to ensure appropriate billing/funding.
- Attend required clinical and administrative meetings.
- Maintain license to practice in the state of TN and obtain necessary CEUs as outlined by the State of Tennessee for the specific independent license of the provider.
- MUST have current Tennessee LPC-MHSP/LCSW/LMFT license or have applied for LPC-MHSP/LCSW/LMFT with the State of Tennessee (if out of state or recent completion of state license requirements).
Job Type: Full-time