Senior IT Service Desk Analyst (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay Plan Title: IT Sr. Service Desk Analyst
Working Title: IT Sr. Service Desk Analyst
FLSA Status: Exempt
Posting Salary Range: $52,000 - $70,000
Office Location: Greenville or Wilmington, NC
Make an Impact
Trillium Health Resources is a local governmental agency (LME/MCO) in North Carolina that manages serious mental health, substance use, and intellectual/developmental disability services. Serving in 28 counties, we help individuals and their families strengthen well-being and build foundations for a healthy life.
Join our team as we empower others to live their best lives by providing access to quality healthcare. We offer a challenging, engaging work environment where staff take home more than a paycheck. Every day, we see the results of our dedication – in the smiles of children on our accessible playgrounds and in the pride on the face of an adult cooking a meal for the first time. Working at Trillium Health Resources is more than just a job; it is an opportunity to make a direct impact on the communities we serve.
At Trillium, we know that empowering others begins with supporting and developing our team. That’s why we offer competitive benefits and work-from-home flexibility so that our employees thrive outside of the office. We’re also committed to building a diverse, inclusive culture where all employees have the potential to grow professionally and personally.
What We’re Looking For
Trillium Health Resources has a career opening for an IT Senior Service Desk Analyst to join our Information Technology team. This position is a technical lead position responsible for providing first, second, and third level support and guidance to other Service Desk Team members for all technology within the Trillium IT Operations deployed technical stack. The IT Senior Service Desk Analyst works directly with the Service Desk Manager to set daily work direction and communicate with other members of the Service Desk Team and functions as a backup to other IT Service Desk roles as needed.
On a typical day, you might:
- Respond to Service Desk tickets.
- Provide technical training to other IT Service Desk team members.
- Coordinate with the IT Infrastructure Team when troubleshooting 3rd level issues to ensure a smooth transition during escalation.
- Perform hardware and software upgrades.
- Develop software images, testing patches, training end-users.
- Deploy IT equipment.
Trillium knows that work/life balance is important. That’s why we offer our employees competitive benefits and flexibility that is second to none. Take a look at what we have to offer:
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Health Insurance - no premium for employee coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO) of 23 days, plus 10 paid holidays within first year of employment
- NC Local Government retirement pension, plus 401k with 5% employer match & immediate vesting
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Qualifying Employer
Education: Associate’s degree Major: Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business, or similar disciplines. Applicable certification(s) may be substitutes to equivalent degree requirements.
Experience: Minimum of four (4) years’ experience required in the following or equivalent of higher education or higher education/experience:
• PC software and hardware installation and troubleshooting
• TCP/IP Fundamentals
• Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Products (Windows 10, MS Office 2019, or M365),
• Endpoint security, protection, and best practices (virus scan anti-malware, software security updates, threat detection tools and security incident response).
Preferred Experience: (If applicable): Experience with one or more of the following preferred:
• Advanced Mobile Device operations – Cell phone, tablets
• Email concepts and troubleshooting
• Video / teleconferencing equipment (Cisco Telepresence),
• Basic home networking (Cable Modem, Wireless, Routers, DSL, WIFI)
• Current cell phone technology and how to manage devices (Mobile Device Management MDM
• Cloud resources (Azure, AWS, Private Clouds, IAAS, SAAS, PAAS, or IdAAS)
• ITIL V3 standards
• IT systems security standards (HIPAA, NIST, CIS, CMMC, ISO, or COBIT)
License/Certification: Required: Two year degrees require certification.
Preferred: (If applicable): One or more of CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCSA, MCSE, Red Hat or equivalent certifications will be accepted
Must have a valid driver’s license
Must reside in NC
Deadline for application: Closes at 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, October 12, 2022
To be considered for employment, all candidates are required to upload a current resume. Your resume must provide your level of education and detailed work experience, including:
- Employer Name
- Dates of service (month & year)
- Average number of hours worked per week
- Essential duties of the job as related to the position you’re applying for
- Degree type
- Date degree was awarded
- Licensure/certification, if applicable
After submitting your application through our career center in ADP, your resume will be reviewed to ensure that your skills and experience meet the essential criteria for the role you have applied for.
The diversity of the communities we serve is reflected in our employees. Trillium Health Resources is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Trillium Health Resources is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test as a condition of employment.
TRILLIUM HEALTH RESOURCES
TechnologyView all jobs at TRILLIUM HEALTH RESOURCES
Get fresh Desk Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.