Post Transition Care Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Working Title: Post Transition Care Coordinator
Position Number: 41014
Posting Salary Range: $50,000 - $63,000
Office Location: Remote in Jacksonville, NC
Make an Impact
Trillium Health Resources is a local governmental agency (LME/MCO) in North Carolina that manages serious mental health, substance use, and intellectual/developmental disability services. Serving in 28 counties, we help individuals and their families strengthen well-being and build foundations for a healthy life.
Join our team as we empower others to live their best lives by providing access to quality healthcare. We offer a challenging, engaging work environment where staff take home more than a paycheck. Every day, we see the results of our dedication - in the smiles of children on our accessible playgrounds and in the pride on the face of an adult cooking a meal for the first time. Working at Trillium Health Resources is more than just a job; it is an opportunity to make a direct impact on the communities we serve.
At Trillium, we know that empowering others begins with supporting and developing our team. That's why we offer competitive benefits and work-from-home flexibility so that our employees thrive outside of the office. We're also committed to building a diverse, inclusive culture where all employees have the potential to grow professionally and personally.
What We're Looking For
Trillium Health Resources has a career opening for a Post Transition Care Coordinator (PTCC) to join our Transitions to Community Living team. This position is responsible for providing care coordination (treatment planning, assessment, monitoring, educating and referral/linking) to individuals identified in the Transitions to Community Living Initiative Special Needs Population (TCLI). The PTCC works directly in the community with members performing face-to-face evaluations to determine the member's needs which is based on the PTCC's knowledge and experience.
On a typical day, you might:
- Engage members in care coordination/management processes with reflective listening and motivational interviewing in order to assess the mental health, medical and social needs of the member to successfully transition to independent living within a timely and effective manner.
- Complete face-to-face evaluations to determine the member's needs which is based on PTCC's knowledge and experience.
- Ensure discharge/transition planning and diversion are based on the principles that, with sufficient services and supports, people with SMI or SPMI can live in an integrated setting.
- Work collaboratively with licensed Clinicians, Registered Nurses, Peer Support Specialists and other individuals as a part of the member's multidisciplinary team to ensure successful discharge/transition planning/post transition monitoring.
- Assess member's needs who have transitioned into supportive housing to determine if additional support and services are needed for continued independent living.
Trillium knows that work/life balance is important. That's why we offer our employees competitive benefits and flexibility that is second to none. Take a look at what we have to offer:
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Health Insurance - no premium for employee coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO) of 23 days, plus 10 paid holidays within the first year of employment
- NC Local Government retirement pension, plus 401k with 5% employer match & immediate vesting
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Qualifying Employer
Education/Experience: Master's degree in a human services field or NC licensure as a RN and one (1) year of relevant experience working directly with individuals with SED or SMI;
Bachelor's degree in a human services field or NC licensure as a RN and three (3) years of relevant experience working directly with individuals with SED or SMI.
Relevant experience is defined as experience working with individuals with mental health, substance use, and/or I/DD.
Experience and knowledge of peer support and experience working with individuals who are certified peer support specialists is preferred.
Licensure/Certification: None identified, unless qualifying for RN
Must have a valid driver's license
Must reside in NC to be considered for remote status
Deadline for application: February 2, 2023
To be considered for employment, all candidates are required to submit an application through ADP and upload a current resume. Your resume must provide your level of education and detailed work experience, including:
- Employer Name
- Dates of service (month & year)
- Average number of hours worked per week
- Essential duties of the job as related to the position you're applying for
- Degree type
- Date degree was awarded
- Licensure/certification, if applicable
After submitting your application through our career center in ADP, your resume will be reviewed to ensure that your skills and experience meet the essential criteria for the role you have applied for.
The diversity of the communities we serve is reflected in our employees. Trillium Health Resources is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Trillium Health Resources is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test as a condition of employment.
TRILLIUM HEALTH RESOURCES
HealthcareView all jobs at TRILLIUM HEALTH RESOURCES
Get fresh Care Transition Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.