IT Service Desk Analyst (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay Plan Title: IT Service Desk Analyst
Working Title: IT Service Desk Analyst
FLSA Status: Exempt
Posting Salary Range: $48,000 - $63,000
Office Location: Greenville or Wilmington, NC
Make an Impact
Trillium Health Resources is a local governmental agency (LME/MCO) in North Carolina that manages serious mental health, substance use, and intellectual/developmental disability services. Serving in 28 counties, we help individuals and their families strengthen well-being and build foundations for a healthy life.
Join our team as we empower others to live their best lives by providing access to quality healthcare. We offer a challenging, engaging work environment where staff take home more than a paycheck. Every day, we see the results of our dedication – in the smiles of children on our accessible playgrounds and in the pride on the face of an adult cooking a meal for the first time. Working at Trillium Health Resources is more than just a job; it is an opportunity to make a direct impact on the communities we serve.
At Trillium, we know that empowering others begins with supporting and developing our team. That’s why we offer competitive benefits and work-from-home flexibility so that our employees thrive outside of the office. We’re also committed to building a diverse, inclusive culture where all employees have the potential to grow professionally and personally.
What We’re Looking For
Do you enjoy working in the technology field? Do you want to use your skills to better your community? If so, we want you to be part of our team! Trillium Health Resources is a leading specialty care manager for individuals with substance use, mental illness and intellectual/developmental disabilities in eastern North Carolina. We have a career opening for an IT Service Desk Analyst.
This is a technical position responsible for providing first and second level support for all technology used within the agency. The IT Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for responding to Service Desk tickets, deploying IT equipment, developing software images, testing patches, training end-users, and evaluating best support actions based on available resources. This position will also function as a backup to other IT roles as needed.
On a typical day, you might:
- Answer customer inquiries concerning IT systems operations.
- Perform hardware and software upgrades.
- Coordinate with the Service Desk Coordinator to ensure the IT asset management system is accurate and up to date.
- Interpret technical goals to support the overall organization mission.
- Discover and contribute to the development, implementation, and maintenance of business systems functional architecture, detail systems design, configuration, or program specifications to deliver IT system outcomes that meet user and organization needs.
Trillium knows that work/life balance is important. That’s why we offer our employees competitive benefits and flexibility that is second to none. Take a look at what we have to offer:
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Health Insurance - no premium for employee coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO) of 23 days, plus 10 paid holidays within first year of employment
- NC Local Government retirement pension, plus 401k with 5% employer match & immediate vesting
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Qualifying Employer
Education: Associates degree: Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business, or similar disciplines. Applicable certification(s) may be substituted to equivalent degree requirements. Two year degrees required certification.
Minimum 2 years’ experience (or equivalent of higher education) in the following required:
• PC software and hardware installation and troubleshooting
• TCP/IP Fundamentals
• Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Products (Windows 10, MS Office 2019, or M365),
• Endpoint security, protection, and best practices (virus scan anti-malware, software security updates, threat detection tools and security incident response).
• Analyzing end-user requirements to match or create immediate resolutions using predefined or custom created solutions such.
Experience with one or more of the following preferred:
• Advanced Mobile Device management (Mobile Device Management MDM)
• Email concepts and troubleshooting
• Video / teleconferencing equipment (Cisco Telepresence),
• Basic home networking (Cable Modem, Wireless, Routers, DSL, WIFI)
• Cloud resources (Azure, AWS, Private Clouds, IAAS, SAAS, PAAS, or IdAAS)
• ITIL V3 standards
• IT systems security standards (HIPAA, NIST, CIS, CMMC, ISO, or COBIT)
License/Certification: Microsoft MTA, MOS, MCSA, MCSD, MCSE, CompTIA A+, Security+, CSA+ or equivalent certifications will be accepted
Must have a valid driver’s license
Must reside in NC
Deadline for application: 11:59 p.m. Tuesday, August 30, 2022
To be considered for employment, all candidates are required to upload a current resume. Your resume must provide your level of education and detailed work experience, including:
- Employer Name
- Dates of service (month & year)
- Average number of hours worked per week
- Essential duties of the job as related to the position you’re applying for
- Degree type
- Date degree was awarded
- Licensure/certification, if applicable
After submitting your application through our career center in ADP, your resume will be reviewed to ensure that your skills and experience meet the essential criteria for the role you have applied for.
The diversity of the communities we serve is reflected in our employees. Trillium Health Resources is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Trillium Health Resources is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test as a condition of employment.
TRILLIUM HEALTH RESOURCES
TechnologyView all jobs at TRILLIUM HEALTH RESOURCES