Quality Resident Engineer/Automotive Liaison
- Expired: July 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
TRIGO is hiring for Quality Resident Engineer / Automotive Liaison positions in the Highland Park, Michigan.
Your role is key to our success, so the following objectives should be accomplished to the highest feasible standards.
The main objective of this role is to avoid formal customer claims from the customer through preventive and corrective actions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process and process control knowledge
- Identify and implement Standardized Work
- Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action reporting
- Process and Product audits experience
- Shipping and Receiving knowledge
- Strong personality, able to give direction and lead teams
- Sequencing of automotive parts (preferred)
- Tier 1 experience (preferred)
- Ensure customer satisfaction, seek continuous customer feedback
- Build solid professional relationship with customer at plant level
- Be identified as contracted customer's representative, qualified to deal with production issues and achieve customer credibility/positive reputation
- Ensure open/direct communication between OEM and customer
- Suggest improvements to OEM and customer
- Immediately analyze problems at OEM facility, find proper solutions, avoid formal complaints, inform affected production plants for appropriate corrective actions. Proactively channel information on existing claims to the Plant to perform analysis and resolve
- Inform customer about status/evolution of existing claims
- Participate in required customer meetings
- Stay updated on technical and quality topics via meetings and visits
- Discuss competitor initiatives with TRIGO Resident Liaison Manager
- Regularly report (defined by supervisor) to customer team
- Participate in prototype, pre-serial build or line trial, launch support and engineering changes at customer as needed
- Coordinate repair/sorting activities on site upon written confirmation by customer
- Working familiarity with automotive OEM quality systems, including TS 16949
- The Quality Resident Engineer / Automotive Liaison reports to the TRIGO Country Resident Manager internally and to defined contacts externally
- Able to handle pressure and ambiguous situations
- Eager for new challenges/responsibilities
- Reliable, self-motivated
- Strong integrity
- Able to build long-term win-win relationships with customer
- Ability to be/work on call at any time
No phone calls please. Currently, TRIGO will not offer or commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B, TN, OP-T VISAs or other employment-based immigration case). This is sometimes called "sponsorship" for an employment-based visa status.
Founded in 1997, TRIGO provides operational Quality Management solutions for manufacturing, including the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of 10,000+ professionals in 25+ countries, TRIGO offers comprehensive Quality Assurance services from inspection to auditing, consulting and training.
Only one thing is missing: you!
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
AddressHighland Park, MI
ManufacturingView all jobs at TRIGO Global Quality Solutions