- Posted: over a month ago
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions has an immediate opening for a Containment Analyst in Mossville, IL. Fulltime position/1st shift
Overall Purpose of the Quality Analyst:
The Containment Analyst co-ordinates payroll, customer updates and billing and provides administrative support for the containment staff and department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily Data entry of work logs, daily time sheets and spreadsheet information
- Prepare and co-ordinate payroll for processing (ADP)
- Attendance Tracking
- Administrate service agreements
- Assist Containment manager and staff
- Prepare billing for accounting
- Create Purchase Orders and maintain
- Responsible for collecting and reporting department revenue and reports
- Maintain Job Folders and an organized work environment
- Other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- Good customer service and communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma
- Previous work experience in a quality or containment background preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF WORK ENVIRONMENT
- This position requires the incumbent to spend his/her time in both an office as well as in a warehouse environment, as such you may be exposed to the following:
- Extended periods of sitting or standing.
- Extended and continuous use of office equipment including computer, copier, fax machine, and telephone.
- Intermittent periods of reaching, stooping, kneeling, and/or crawling
- Noise levels consistent with a busy office, and/or industrial/production environment Usually very loud
- Intermittent moving or lifting up to 50 pounds
- Intermittent exposure to extreme cold, extreme heat
- In proximity to moving, mechanical parts and machinery
- Risk of electrical shock and vibration
- Exposure to conditions such as fumes, noxious odors, dusts, mists, gases, and poor ventilation
- Exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical and food industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
ConstructionView all jobs at TRIGO Global Quality Solutions