- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is looking for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant in Greer, SC.
The Administrative Assistant will assist the Department and Department Heads in handling data entry, report generation, and administrative tasks as assigned.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicates with all levels of the organization.
- Compose or dictate/translate correspondence as requested.
- Conduct research and provide reports as needed.
- Other duties and / or responsibilities as assigned.
JOB SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Intermediate/Advanced computer skills; navigating MS Windows, Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.
- Demonstrated comfort level interfacing with staff and management while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated job diligence, attention to details, and solid problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with high motivation.
- Resourceful in gathering information.
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity.
- Proven record of job diligence and strong attention to data detail.
- Demonstrated ability in written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
- Experience within the Manufacturing industry preferred.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities.
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical and food industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at TRIGO Global Quality Solutions