Triarq Health is searching for a confident, laboratory billing professional that is adept at insurance receivables recovery with a minimum 2 years of experience. The candidate must have proven productivity track record, great attitude, thrive in a fast paced production environment, be quality oriented, and possess the ability to adapt to a variety of technologies.
What will you do?
We are looking for a Laboratory Billing Specialist to become an integral part of our team!
- Regularly conduct client conference calls and/or meetings to review accounts receivable performance, payer issues, and trends.
- Ensure the appropriate preparation, analysis, and presentation of all client management deliverables. This would include A/R measurement statistics, payer trends, fee schedules, and ad hoc financial reports.
- Develop and maintain positive client relations.
- Coordinate with various functions within the company to ensure client requests are handled appropriately (i.e. within time and budget).
- 3+ years’ experience in laboratory billing.
- A solid background in all aspects of laboratory revenue cycle management
- Experience in toxicology, CGX, PGX, pathology, or blood billing is a plus
- Hands- on experience in the laboratory billing market place such as AR, billing, and coding procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Working knowledge of CPT and ICD10 classifications
- Proficient in Excel focusing on a deep knowledge of pivot tables
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A proven ability to work effectively with laboratory senior management is a must
- Candidate must be a team player, detail oriented and should possess strong organizational and management skills
- Candidates should have initiative, the ability to work independently, meet specific deadlines and be flexible with work schedule priorities.
Job Type: Full-time