- Posted: over a month ago
SECURITY OFFICERS -NON & COMMISSIONED
Tri Shield Security & Investigations Currently has an opening for a Full time Non and Commission Security Officer to serve in the Downtown Dallas area.
We are seeking Experienced Security Officers with a positive attitude, customer service experience, great work ethics, and those who can work alone as well as with others. The ideal Security Officer is safety focused, an effective communicator, detail oriented, and ready to serve and protect the public and our clients.
Candidates with Criminal Justice, military, police, and Commissioned security experience are encouraged to apply.
SECURITY OFFICER DUTIES
- Maintain Safety
- Patrol area, inspect buildings and premises
- Control traffic and parking by directing visitors
- Preparing daily Reports
- Work with police and emergency authorities
- Serve as a deterrence to Crime
- Provide information to Guests
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years of age
- Good working knowledge of security operations
- Pass background check
- Officer must have own firearm if working commissioned post
Requires Security License - Experience Preferred
Starting pay $14.00-$16.00 per hour with opportunity for advancement.
Paid holiday rate, direct deposit, paid vacation after 1st year, quarterly and annual employee bonus incentive opportunities.
Please send your resume for consideration.
TX License #C19035
Tri Shield Security & Investigations, LLC
100 Congress Ave Suite 2000
Austin, TX 78701
Powered by JazzHR
TRI SHIELD SECURITY & INVESTIGATIONS LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at TRI SHIELD SECURITY & INVESTIGATIONS LLC