Maintenance Technician - Town Deer Valley
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
TRG Management, a premier property management company experienced with all types of housing, including subsidized, workforce and affordable, mid-rises, high-rises, luxury rentals, and single-family. Today we manage approximately 20,000 units across several states and our current management portfolio contains over 100 properties. Explore what we have to offer and help turn your talents into a rewarding career.
- Prepares or assists in preparing maintenance of office in regards to painting, carpet cleaning, general repairs, housekeeping, etc.
- Responsible for the hands-on maintenance of the property, including overall inspection, repair, and general maintenance of offices and other interior/exterior areas.
- Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
- Performs various preventative maintenance functions and records findings in maintenance log.
- Performs on-call emergency service as required.
- Works along with general maintenance staff in maintaining grounds and keeping them free of trash and debris.
- Monitors the maintenance and keep-up of all mechanical equipment on the community including, but not limited to, water heaters, HVAC units, etc.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables.
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A high school diploma or equivalent (preferred).
- A minimum of two (2) years hands-on apartments maintenance experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- The ability to lift and work heavy equipment. Valid driver’s license and good driving record along with auto insurance required.
- An EPA or CFC certification.
Benefits as a TRGM Employee:
- Base Salary + Performance Bonus.
- Sign on Bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, legal services, flexible spending account, and commuter benefits.
- The benefits package includes 100 percent employer-paid life and disability insurance.
- Employer Matching 401k
- Employee Engagement and Wellness programs.
- Company-paid Vacation, Sick, Personal, and Holiday Time.
- Opportunities for Professional Development and Tuition Reimbursement.
TRG Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
TRG Management Company, LLP
Real EstateView all jobs at TRG Management Company, LLP
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?