Reporting to the Material, Planning and Logistics Office Supervisor, this key salaried role will be responsible for receiving material in SAP, and coordinating, and verifying invoices for proper payment to domestic, international, and internal suppliers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Promotes safe work practices
· Match incoming material with incoming paperwork, invoices, and pricing
· Receive material into SAP
· Identify and report invoice discrepancies impeding receipt of material
· Assist with cycle counts and inventories
· Identify and correct inventory discrepancies
· Completes and maintains documents for credit-return material
· Escalates issues with supervisor as necessary
· Cross department interaction with purchasing, finance, and quality
· Functional responsibilities subject to change through time
· Special projects as required
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
· High School Diploma / GED
· Excellent general math and problem solving skills
· Microsoft Office skills
· MUST have experience using SAP in a warehouse/manufacturing environment
· Experience using Covisint preferred
· At least 3 years of Receiving experience
Automotive industry experience preferred, but not required
· Ability to pass background check and drug test
TREMEC torque transfer solutions include manual rear-wheel drive transmissions, dual clutch transmissions, hybrid & EV drivetrain solutions, gears, shafts, and mechatronic systems with integrated clutch systems and control software.
TREMEC's products solve key challenges faced by the powertrain industry, including mandates for increased fuel efficiency, reduced emissions, lower weight, and compact size. Its technology addresses the industry's stringent requirements for reliability, cost, and quality - while providing fun-to-drive characteristics.