TRED Tacoma, WA
- Posted: 24 days ago
- $38,000 to $42,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
TRED is actively disrupting the p2p car sales market by providing our unique method to the private car sales approach that saves buyers and sellers time and money. Our mission to provide the best online car sales experience is excelling and we’re looking for new team members to help our mission!
TRED is seeking energized and motivated individuals to join our team! You thrive in ambiguous work environments and have a passion for user-success. TRED is currently operating in 5 states throughout the US with operations right here in CA! You’ll work alongside like-minded goal-oriented individuals and teams to drive our mission!
A Transaction Manager (TM) is key in day to day operations for TRED. This is our user facing operational role. You are comfortable on phones, live chat, with a high aptitude for technology.
As a Transaction Manager, you will:
- Provide top-tier account management support for a wide audience of car sellers and car buyers
- Onboard sellers & buyers
- Manage listings - ensuring listings meet TRED’s stringent safety criteria
- Collaborate with team members to drive customer success in closing deals
- Advise accordingly on purchase options from cash to partner-financing
- Act as a liaison for active deals ensuring all aspects work in favor for both seller & buyers
Who you are
• 1-2 years of Operational Support experience Ideally in a tech driven environment
• Strong familiarity with G Suite, calendar, sheets, docs, drive, meets.
• CRM expereince
• Strong computer proficiency ideally with Mac O/S
• High familiarity with car brands / models a plus
• Great multi-tasker with strong follow through
You have the following qualities:
• People pleaser. You love people and going the extra mile to make them happy.
• Analytical. You are comfortable around numbers and money. You may even have accounting or bookkeeping experience.
• Comfortable around cars and technology.
• Strong phone presence. Comfortable playing the role of guidance counselor during a big purchase.
• High emotional intelligence. You can read someone’s signals, and know when to talk and when to listen.
• Thrive in dynamic working environments. Change is your middle name and you can easily adapt to it.
**Conversational Spanish language abilities are a huge plus**
Weekend and holiday availability may be required.
Flexible with scheduling: Shifts start as early as 7am and end as late as 8pm.
Full benefits - 401K, Health, Dental, Vision. 12 days PTO.
TREDWhy Work Here?
Our mission to provide the best online car sales experience is excelling and we’re looking for new team members to help our mission!
5221 S Tacoma Way TacomaTacoma, WA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at TRED