The primary focus of this job is to direct all repairs and maintenance, engineering projects and monitor controls systems; works with Director of Manufacturing and Production Manager, to improve production facility, reduce the incidence of costly breakdowns, and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel, and production processes. Plans, oversees, and coordinates activities concerned with development, design, construction, modification, and maintenance of equipment, machinery, and facilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods;
- Planning and scheduling of planned and unplanned work;
- Diagnose breakdown problems;
- Work directly with Production to improve the manufacturing process through equipment modification or upgrade.
- Plans, directs and assigns duties of the maintenance team and assist production to help solve equipment related production problems, reduce downtime;
- Direct and support preventative and emergency maintenance;
- Support Six Sigma, Kaizen, or 5S projects as a Black Belt trained team member if required;
- Provide technical support to Maintenance, Production, and IT;
- Programming and startup of Allen Bradley PLC's
- Design and programming of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) on Windows based platforms
- Programming and startup of Allen Bradley AC and DC drive systems
- Design and programming of servo systems
- Control panel design and layout
- Direct, instruct and supervise maintenance technicians;
- Support audits of equipment, fittings or components;
- Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment;
- Monitor and control maintenance costs;
- Write maintenance strategies to assist with installation and commissioning guidelines.
- Prepare bid sheets and contracts for construction and equipment acquisition. Test newly installed machines and equipment to ensure fulfillment of contract specifications;
- Provide support as needed to assist the Director of Manufacturing in managing activities with local, state and federal agencies;
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
B.S. Engineering, Computer Science, or a related degree.
TRC Staffing Services is committed to providing the very best service our industry has to offer. We are celebrating 40 years. We believe it all starts with people. We aim to hire the best people in the industry and provide an environment that promotes their growth. Our clients understand the power of a strong, dedicated staffing partner and have the ability to leverage this partnership to their advantage.
TRC providing traditional staffing services, professional and technical staffing and management services to some of the country's leading companies.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled.