TRC STAFFING IS HIRING FULL-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT IN Merritt Island, FL
Job Description: The Administrative Assistant position will be responsible for performing a wide variety of clerical duties which will change often. The person in this role must possess a high level of attention to detail, be able to take instruction, and communicate well with others. In addition, this person must be able to take initiative, work autonomously, and be a self-starter.
Location: Merritt Island, FL.
Number of Openings: 1
Starting Pay Rate: $10-12/Hr./DOE
Type: This is a Contract to Hire permanent career opportunity.
Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Do e-filings through city and county e-filings.
- Process in-coming and out-going mail; open, stamp, sort for priority, distribute, etc.
- Screen phone calls/solicitors and greet office visitors.
- Compose and/or edit letters, memos, reports, procedures, and various other communication documents.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong office skills.
- Excellent computer skills (including data entry) and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or need further information, please call 321-877-0800.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Drug screen and background check required.
“LIKE” and “FOLLOW” our TRC Staffing – Daytona/Merritt Island Facebook pages and you will receive all new job alerts in your news feed.
TRC Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability and veteran status.