Graphic Design & Digital Marketing Specialist - Morrisville, NC
Our client is a wholesale distributor of nail products for the beauty industry. Their clients include: Nail Salons, Beauty Salons, Day Spas and Beauty & Nail Distributors. Their primary market is the US and they are expanding into global distribution.
What You'll Get:
- $15-30/hr depending on experience
- Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (hours negotiable)
- Benefits: Health Insurance & retirement.
- Design layouts for promotions & new products
- Keep track of current deals (update/revise as needed)
- Create and schedule promotion emails for 3 customer groups (Wholesale, Website, Salon Direct / Local Store)
- Create color charts of available colors if manufacturer doesn’t have one
- Website Management
- Add new products/collections
- Create/design product pictures if manufacturer doesn’t have any
- Update product pricing as needed
- Design graphics for the website such as: image slider, deals, categories pictures, etc.
- General Maintenance such as: update product pictures, descriptions, SKU, categories, etc.
- Check product inventory every once in a while
- Continuously improve website interface and user experience
- Phone App Management
- Send push notifications of promotions or new products
- General Maintenance such as: check that app is integrating well with Big Commerce, update image slider, etc.
- Continuously improve app interface and user experience
- Social Media
- Content creation and management
- Interact with users (answer questions, etc.)
- Monitor online media, information sources and social channels
- Experience with website, app, and social media management
- Proven experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML & CSS
- Languages: English required, Vietnamese a plus but not required