Violation Review Operator (Remote)
- Expired: 14 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TRC Staffing is looking for a detail oriented data entry professional to provide accurate initial approval or rejection decisions of traffic images and videos for red light violations in a timely manner.
Pay is $15 hourly
Monday - Friday; 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews still images, videos and other data associated with a violation captured by red light or speed traffic enforcement cameras.
- Determines if a violation occurred by reviewing images and corresponding video; makes a decision on whether to accept or reject the incident.
- Create high-quality license plate images utilizing adjustment tools.
- Discern state identification in license plate images and accurately enter corresponding plate information in the system.
- Works on assignments efficiently to meet daily targets.
- Inputs completed assignment data in a daily operations report.
- Reports issues in a timely manner to ensure they are resolved quickly.
- Checks work e-mail frequently.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; Associate’s or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school is strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years of related data entry/processing experience and/or training.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc; Windows Desktop).
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- Accurate typing skills.
- Must be able to see 20/20 vision with correction and differentiate color between light color.
- Problem Solving/Conflict Resolution
- Communication Skills
- Organization/Time Management Skills
- Teamwork/Collaboration Skills
- Customer Service Focus
- • Attendance/Punctuality
Working Conditions The Violation Review Operator will spend long hours sitting and working on a computer. May also have to do some light lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
TRC Staffing Services is committed to providing the very best service our industry has to offer. We believe it all starts with people. We aim to hire the best people in the industry and provide an environment that promotes their growth. Our mission is to help our clients build their businesses and help our employees build their future.
An Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
TRC Staffing - Office Pro
Get fresh Catalog Data Entry Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.