As part of the facilities team, the Facilities Coordinator is responsible to assist the Facilities Manager in planning and maintaining plant operations and maintenance of schools and other district properties. You will perform a wide variety of duties using independent judgment, initiative, and discretion at all times. Some travel will be required to pick up supplies or make deliveries. The successful candidates may be required to provide their own motor vehicle for traveling in the performance of their regular duties and shall be paid in accordance with the applicable Board of Management Travel Policy.
- The Facilities Manager is expected to ensure that all school-related buildings are providing a safe and healthy environment for students, employees, and guests.
- Respond appropriately to parents, school administrators, and teachers as required on issues that affect school-building performance.
- Be responsible for daily operations related to the administration of the overall online and IT services, security systems, and fire protection, including the assignment and prioritization of repair projects.
- Participate in Health and Safety and Labor/Management meetings as requested by the Manger.
- Conduct a technical evaluation of school problems and initiate appropriate contractors or personnel.
- Respond to inquiries and concerns related to facilities.
- Assist in the preparation of work requests, including buildings, inventory, computer systems, and other maintenance.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Graduation from a community college.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience related to the management of a school, or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Demonstrated computer literacy with strong skills in all MS Office products including MS Excel.
- Exceptional written, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Written and spoken competency in English is required.
- A combination of education and experience may be considered.
Applications must include a current resume and the names of three work-related references.
TRC Staffing - Columbia
Why Work Here?For over 19 years, professionals and employers have trusted us with their business and careers. Whether you’re looking for an HR business partner, an engineering professional, specialized accountant, a supply & logistics expert, or a marketing extraordinaire, TRC will find the very best candidate to meet your exact needs.With any business, the ability to stand out is paramount to success. Our unique recruitment process ensures companies are only sent the absolute best candidates in the market. We take care of the strenuous vetting process so our clients can focus on business.
Great work environment, employee acknowledgement, and potential of growth.