Opportunity available in North Charlotte for a Legal Assistant. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multi-tasking skills, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
Salary up to $45,000 depending on experience. Great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, 401k Matching after 1 year of service and various other administrative bonuses and incentives throughout the year.
- Works as the liaison between attorneys, sales staff, and clients until each claim is satisfied within the pre-litigation department to the best of our ability.
- Manages litigation files with attorneys after commercial debt collections have been exhausted, ensuring the attorney has everything they need from the client to proceed accordingly till suit is filed.
- Performs data entry on a daily basis with requested updates from attorneys on the status of each claim to maintain file movement to meet compliance deadlines.
- Performs research when necessary to assist the client’s decision to proceed with suit or not.
- Preparing miscellaneous documentation as needed
- Gathering information pertaining to cases
- Following up on missing documentation pertinent to case
- Prior experience as a legal assistant or paralegal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Great Communication Skills
- Detail Oriented
TRC Staffing – CharlotteABOUT TRC: TRC Staffing Services is committed to providing the very best service our industry has to offer. We are celebrating 40 years. We believe it all starts with people. We aim to hire the best people in the industry and provide an environment that promotes their growth. Our clients understand the power of a strong, dedicated staffing partner and have the ability to leverage this partnership to their advantage. TRC providing traditional staffing services, professional and technical staffing and management services to some of the country's leading companies. TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled.