On Site Recruiter
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PRINCIPAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To support the on-site by maintaining a sufficient supply of staffing employees, build an adequate bench of candidates to fill all client orders, and to assist in site operations as needed. The responsibilities and duties, as set forth below, cover the basic functions of the role. Whether the individual duties are shared or split depends on the individuals involved and the site being supported.
65% - Sourcing / Recruiting
· Source prospective candidates utilizing ATS, internet research, social media, referral networking, direct recruiting, resume databases, job postings, and other advertising to fill the jobs of the various site locations.
· Screen, phone interview, test, in-person interview, and provide orientation to qualified applicants.
· Conduct in-depth phone interviews following either the TRC Candidate Process or approved Client defined process. Document each candidate file based on the information obtained in the phone interview.
· Market qualified candidates to client, using the TRC defined workflow.
· Be responsible for following and adhering to the specific site recruiting plan, as well as the general TRC recruiting plan for macro level efforts. All activities should be documented in TRC’s ATS.
· Writing and submitting of advertising as directed for the purpose of recruiting for open jobs. If internet advertising, follow job posting templates set by the Marketing department. If print advertising, follow the branding guidelines set by the Marketing department.
· Conduct pre-employment work verifications for candidates being submitted for either internal or external review.
· Initiate pre-employment screening for applicants with the Field Support Team.
· Ensure, by company policy, WOTC, E-Verify and a background check on every candidate employed by TRC are completed before placement. Maintain proper documentation and results recorded in ATS.
· Maintain 90% or better for valid work verifications on all placements in your area.
· Ensure TRC’s policies and procedures are maintained and quality control programs are implemented and followed by all personnel in the office.
· Conduct oneself and maintain the office in a manner that sets an example for all staffing employees to maintain the best image of TRC.
· Be aware of all federal and state laws concerning discrimination, wage administration, immigration, etc., as required by company policy. Post these items as required by company policy.
· Research and develop new recruiting techniques and support continuous improvement efforts.
25% - Employee / Client Engagement
· Routine visits to perform recruiting efforts at key accounts to familiarize oneself with the clients’ businesses and types of workers.
· Personally ensure that client orders are managed courteously and efficiently and fill them with the best-qualified employee.
· Properly orient all qualified applicants and maintain rapport with the employees to ensure quality service to clients when supporting a specific site.
· Follow up with clients daily on absences or tardiness via phone or email and perform quality checks on working employees when supporting a specific site.
· Correspond with clients to furnish information, express gratitude for business or regrets for inability to fill an order, or for a job done unsatisfactorily.
· Familiarize oneself with the geography of the city (market area), know the locations of clients, how they may be reached, their parking facilities, start/stop times, safety and security policies, dress and grooming codes and job descriptions.
· Properly orient all new hires to site specific policies and procedures. Maintain rapport with the employees to ensure quality service to clients when supporting a specific site.
· Properly train all new hires on clocking in/out procedures.
· Ensure all new hires are familiar with site specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the role they have accepted.
· Ensure all new hires are familiar with client specific communication expectations.
· Ensure all new hires are aware of TRC Employee Engagement program, Voice of the Employee program and other TRC employee relation efforts and needed participation from the employee.
10% - Administrative
· Daily Opening & Closing of Office, checking messages from voicemail when supporting a specific site.
· Print off daily interviews Reference Forms and Applications.
· Edit employee applications in ATS and process maintenance to be sent to the Corporate Office.
· Promptly process the payroll of the staffing employees as required by company policy when supporting a specific site.
· Promptly process stop payments, W2 reprints, wage verifications and DD cancellations when supporting a specific site.
· Handle the necessary paperwork (where applicable) in the separation of employees when supporting a specific site.
· Quickly and accurately handle inbound candidate, employee and client calls, emails or request for information.
· Bachelor’s degree (BA) or Associates degree (AA) from a college or university; or (5) or more years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business requests, documents, job descriptions, requirements, etc.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and basic instructions for candidates during interview process.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Mathematical & Reasoning Skills
· Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts such as pay and bill rates.
· Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Credit Check & Criminal Background Check
· Employment & Education Verification
· Drug Test
· Recorded Candidate Conversations
· Submittals to Account Manager
· Presentations to Client
· Submittal to Placement Ratio
· Adherence to Candidate Process
· Overall compliance for site locations
· Alumni placements
· Submittal to Placement Ratio
· Completed Interview to Placement Ratio
· Placement gross margin dollars per associate per month
TRC Staffing Services is committed to providing the very best service our industry has to offer. We believe it all starts with people. We aim to hire the best people in the industry and provide an environment that promotes their growth. Our mission is to help our clients build their businesses and help our employees build their future.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
TRC - Recruiting CenterWhy Work Here?
Lots of room for growth, company promotes from within. Power shell training on the side.
ABOUT TRC: TRC Staffing Services is committed to providing the very best service our industry has to offer. We believe it all starts with people. We aim to hire the best people in the industry and provide an environment that promotes their growth. Our mission is to help our clients build their businesses and help our employees build their future. TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
AddressForest Park, GA