TRC is currently searching for a Tier 1 Help Desk Analyst/Technical Support Specialist to join a growing cloud-based company in the Alpharetta area. This is an excellent role to start your IT career and gain exposure to a wonderful work environment.
As part of the technical support team, the primary responsibility is to understand, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues via the phone. Customer inquiries should be handled in a timely manner or escalated to the appropriate team if necessary. This is a position with growth potential at a company that promotes from within. This is a 4-month contract to hire position.
• Answer and troubleshoot inbound customer phone calls with high efficiency.
• Accurate documentation of calls utilizing our ticketing system.
• Strive for first call resolution, while providing any additional information to the customer to prevent call backs.
• Leverage the internal knowledge base to find information needed.
• Monitoring your open cases, along with following up with the appropriate team and/or customer to resolve within our defined service level agreements.
• Meet or exceed management expectations for productivity and professionalism as measured by customer surveys, call monitoring, and phone metrics.
• Participate in any additional departmental projects or tasks as assigned to you.
• Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, friendly, and professionally with our customers.
• 2+ years of experience in customer service.
• 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
• Strong troubleshooting abilities.
• Ability to multitask.
• Experience supporting Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS).
• Experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory.
• Understanding of cloud computing and SaaS business models.
Perks of the Job:
• Free snacks and drinks
• Catered lunch once a week
• Fun employee engagement events-Braves game, Atlanta United game, Cinco de Mayo celebration and more!
• Beer cart Fridays
• Casual work environment
- Affordable benefits are effective day one-medical, dental and vision
- Company paid short term and long term disability insurance
- Company paid life insurance in the amount of $50K
- 15 PTO days in your first year of employment
- 10 paid holidays annually
- 2 days of paid volunteer time off for the charity of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Catered lunch once a week
- Fun employee engagement events-Braves game, Atlanta United game, Cinco de Mayo celebration and more!
- Beer cart Fridays
- Casual work environment
- Flex to work from home 2 days a week (for certain roles) – At 6 months Tier 1 reps can work at home.