Strategy Advisor / PMO Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My Client has a direct hire opportunity for a Project Manager, lead PMO.
This position is with an International Logistics Industry Leader relocated in Dunwoody. They offer an amazing culture, great benefits and growth opportunities!
They are creating a Project Management office and this person will come in as the lead of that initiative.
The Project Manager, PMO will work as part of a small team, interface and consult with Executive leadership, and lead Projects across the organization. Initial projects will be around M&A initiatives.
- Participate in strategy meetings with executive leadership
- Provide Data driven insights to support business decisions
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
- Monitor the performance of the project team, ensuring that the operations meet the clients' standards and internal regulations with maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Manage the project according to the established policies and practices of Hapag-Lloyd.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project and project estimated budget.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities and revise the schedule as required.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Execute the project according to the project plan.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project on time and within budget.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Write progress reports on the project for senior management.
- Monitor all budgeted project expenditures.
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis.
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures and ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date.
- Conduct post-project evaluation and identify the success of project elements.
- Conduct regular project status meetings with project team and summarize deliverables to ensure stakeholders are organized and remain on task for the duration of the project.
- Ensure consistent application of Hapag-Lloyd policies to all personnel actions.
TRC Professional SolutionsWhy Work Here?
This role offers great benefits, culture, and advancement opportunities!