TRC Professional Solutions Colon, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Fortune 100 company located in Sanford NC is looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer to their team. This position is ideal for an entry-level or new grad with some experience (either as an Intern or Co-op) as a Manufacturing Engineer.
- Study time, motion, methods, and speed involved in maintenance, production, and other operations to establish standard production rate and improve efficiency.
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confer with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Read worker logs, product processing sheets, and specification sheets, to verify that records adhere to quality assurance specifications.
- Aid in planning work assignments in accordance with worker performance, machine capacity, production schedules, and anticipated delays.
- Prepare charts, graphs, and diagrams to illustrate workflow, routing, floor layouts, material handling, and machine utilization.
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
- Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
TRC Professional Solutions