Integration Specialist -- Boomi
TRC Professional Solutions Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide integration solutions for applications across Cloud, On-Premises, and Hybrid scenarios using Boomi.
- Work closely with the team and contribute to developing middleware strategy.
Job functions include, but are not limited to the following-
- You will be responsible for the design, development, test, and support of enterprise-level B2B and A2A integrations.
- Design, development, deployment, and maintenance of Integration processes between applications across Cloud, On-Premises, and Hybrid scenarios using Boomi.
- Integrate with different system types – SaaS, Enterprise ERPs, and other legacy systems.
- Facilitate setting up Boomi landscape and migration of legacy integrations to Boomi.
- Administer Boomi platform including User & Security Management, Deployment, Process logging, and reporting.
- Onboard new Trading partners (EDI and non-EDI).
- Handle configurations in SAP for EDI integrations (we20, EDPAR entries, etc.)
- Collaborate with various functional and technical teams to define and determine integration requirements and ensure implementation.
- Interface with both internal/external technical experts to drive system solutions
- Map data flows across many systems with clarity and accuracy.
- Contribute positively and proactively to projects and gain functional knowledge which in turn will facilitate the integration process.
- Architect technical solutions to business problems and work closely with the business.
- Work closely with middleware team and provide key inputs and feedback in developing middleware strategy.
- Provide support and maintenance for legacy EDI Platform (Sterling Integrator B2B)
- Provide support to resolve any production issues including on-call support on a rotation basis.
- Perform other related integration-related tasks and documentation as required.
- 5 years of Integration Experience.
- 3 years of experience in Boomi
- Boomi Certification a plus
- Should be proficient in a different kinds of shapes usage and implementing them in a process
- Should be proficient in Boomi Connector Webservice, SFTP, Database, Disk, Https, SAP, Salesforce etc.
- Experience integrating with SAP ECC or S/4 HANA.
- Experience working with and manipulating XML/JSON, REST/SOAP web services & API implementation.
- Experience mapping, creating, transforming IDOCs, cXML, XML, CSV, flat file, data schemas for different systems.
- Experience in Real-time, Batch, and ETL integrations
- Should be proficient with EDI standards and integrations, preferably in Boomi.
- Good understanding of cloud architecture and DevOps.
- Experience with DevOps in the Boomi environment is a plus.
- Should be able to understand requirements and design, develop and implement enterprise-level integrations independently.
- Ability to understand different integration patterns
- Deep expertise in onboarding new Trading partners
- Experience developing/implementing Web Services and data mapping
- Knowledge of Integration approach for Salesforce would be plus
- Knowledge and experience with other integration software such as Sterling B2B Integrator, webMethods, Mulesoft is a plus.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously that involve key stakeholders across a complex organization.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Work experience in a Global environment is a plus.
- Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- Excellent written, verbal, team, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Good communication abilities to interact with clients, internal and external customers
TRC Professional SolutionsWhy Work Here?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit!