TRC Professional Solutions Canton, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Our client, with locations in Canton and Ball Ground, GA, is a global leader in the manufacture of aerospace products. They supply aircraft manufacturers and their subcontractors worldwide and have served the aircraft industry for over four decades.
If you are looking to work for a company with an outstanding reputation in the community and globally that offers competitive pay, opportunities for advancement, paid time off, excellent benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) company match, and profit sharing, we welcome you to apply today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and repair motor control circuits
- Install new fixtures, motors, light and control circuits and other electrical equipment as required
- Work with PLC, including upload/download program, troubleshoot discrete ladder logic, forces, searching, and timers
- Respond and handle trouble calls throughout the plant
- Possess basic understanding of Fanuc robots
- Troubleshoot and replace variable speed drives, temperature controllers, chart recorders
- Operate safely electrical test equipment including ammeter, ticker, and voltmeter
- Troubleshoot and repair low voltage control circuits and three phase motor circuits up to 480 volts
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment
- Assist in the installation of plant and process equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Education: HS Diploma or GED; additional training, degrees, or diplomas in industrial maintenance or related discipline is preferred
- Minimum Experience: Candidates with at least 2 years of experience as an industrial electrician or multi-craft technician is preferred; knowledge of three phase electrical circuits; understanding of motors and motor control circuits; experience with programmable logic controllers; experience with variable frequency drives; familiarity with NFPA 70E; computer literate
- Certifications Required: Aerial lift certification; Confined spaces certification; Crane certification; Fall protection certification; Forklift certification; Hot workers certification; Lock-out/Tag-out certification; Pallet jack certification (certifications completed during new hire orientation)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Communication Skills: Ability to effectively listen and communicate ideas and thoughts to others; able to assimilate ideas originated by others
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions and decimals
- Reasoning Skills: Ability to carry out and communicate written and/or oral instructions; electrical schematic comprehension; understanding of the NEC; able to interpret schematics and prints; able to interpret electrical and mechanical situations to determine process failure; able to process needs and improvements; able to use test equipment including, but not limited to DMMs, amp meters, and Megger meters; able to repair, replace, and maintain motors, drives, controls, starters, lights, power, PLCs, and other related systems; know the practices, methods, tools, materials, and equipment of the electrician’s trade; able to upload, download, and modify HMI programs (AB Panelview and AB Panelview Plus); competent with RSLogix 500 and RSLogix 5000 programming software
- Physical Abilities: Regularly required to stand, walk and use hands; must be able to lift 50 pounds any time during his/her shift; the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job; reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
TRC Professional SolutionsWhy Work Here?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit!